Disclaimer: This article has affiliate links. When you purchase through our affiliate links, we receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting our website. Please read our full disclaimer here.
If you’re looking for the perfect wax product, then look no further than Graphene Infused Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions. Waxing your car not only makes it shine but also protects the paint.
Benefits of The Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions
They don’t make these products for no reason. Waxing your car has many benefits especially using this product. Check them out!
- Can layer other waxes on top.
- Use with the hybrid ceramic spray coating version every other or every third car wash when drying. It helps evenly distribute the product evenly and you can save time by drying the car and spray waxing at the same time.
- UV protection
- Super gloss, no denying the shine this product gives
- Very slick and hydrophobic,
Product Review – Opinion
I give this product a 10 out of 10. The Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions is the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to sealants. The cost of this product range from $22 to $29, not including shipping.
There is no denying the depth and shine that this brings to your car. The turtle wax can also be layered. Personally, I use it on top of a more permanent ceramic coating.
It is not a replacement for professional ceramic coatings, but this is an excellent option if you like to wash and wax your car every six months or so. However, suppose you supplement it with the Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Spray Wax every couple of washes. In that case, you could get about a year out of the product.
How Do You Apply Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions?
When using any product, you need to ensure you’re using it correctly to get the most of it.
- Shake product well before using.
- Clean the car and degrease. Remove any old wax from the paint, clay to remove any stuck contaminates. Refer to this article for a step by step guide on how to properly clean the paint for sealant and ceramic applications.
- Apply about 2-3 dime size drops to a applicator pad after your car is dry. Apply to a 2ft x 2ft area on paint and let it haze over. I recommend using 1 dime size drop going forward on the applicator pad after the pad is loaded with product from the first application.
- Remove with a damp microfiber towel
- Buff with a dry microfiber towel.
Like any other liquid paste wax, removing it could be a challenge if you apply too much. Additionally, it could be difficult to even out and prevent streaks. (This goes for all ceramic infused spray and liquid waxes).
Other Important Tips When Using This Product
Just like you should read direction on how you should use a product, there a some “do nots!” These are crucial tips to listen to in order to get the most of Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions.
- Do not use on plastic, fabric or glass.
- I noticed on glass it can haze over depending on what glass cleaning solution you may use. There seems to be a reaction between alkaline cleaning solutions and the product.
- Like all paste and liquid waxes it will stick to textured rubber and dry and take forever to clean off.
What Are Other Cutomers Rating This Product?
- Amazon: 4.6 / 5 with 606 reviews when this article was published
- Google: 4.9 / 5 with 47 reviews when this article was published
This is a very popular product and the rating’s show it! Try it out for yourself!